Monday, March 11, 2013

My Little Precious Hudson

I just got home from the hospital with my little Hudson who is 6 years old, we have been through the traumatic event of him falling out of a 2 story window onto his head landing on our cement driveway.

I have created this blog to let all of our friends and family that have loved and supported us through this know what happened and how it happened.  It has been hard to get the information out and tell everyone how this occured and how we are doing.  So I thought it would be nice to put it out there.
Just a little disclaimer, I am long winded, so I told my husband to write his version for all you men:)  He can relay the entire event in a paragraph, however getting him to do it is another story.  Also, I am finding it hard to get through typing this out.  Emotionally it's hard, but theraputic. And time wise, it's hard to fit in.  I am still puttering around my home trying to accomplish things, but getting nothing done.  I move things around and start tasks that I don't ever finish. So, sorry it's going to be a little info at a time.

 We also have had many people who don't know us well, that are praying for us and supporting us.  We are overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and support that has been shown.  We can't believe how far reaching and wide spread the support has gone, we don't have words to express how grateful we are to all of you.
So, this is for all of you, and a good way to document the experience for me.

We love and appreciate hearing from you.  The constant texts, phone calls and visits have buoyed us up.  So please let us know you stopped by the blog.  We also want your side of the strory if you were part of this experience, even if it is small.  I would like to document it for us in the future.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so beyond relieved that Hudson is okay! We were worried sick about him! We've all witnessed a miracle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been praying for sweet Hudson! We are so blessed to have a miracle that has happened in your behalf and all of us that care about him. Our boys have been very worried and wanting to know what happened and how he is as well. Thank you for sharing, I am sure that is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read all of your blog posts and I just had to tell you how unbeleivably amazing you are Shandi! I can't even fathom how difficult it'd be to see someone you love so much so visibly suffering, and feeling so helpless! But yet, you found such a strength to put it all in the Lords hands and turned so much to prayer and found so many tender mercies amongst such a difficult time. I just wanted you to know how much you are such an inspiration to me with your strength and more escpecially your times of weakness. Because we all have them all to often but yet aren't as willing to share those experiences, but its those ones is where the learning is happening and ourtestimonies are building because we have to rely so much on faith...and you did so much of that. I truly believe that Hudsons full recovery, is beyond a miracle...and someday he can read this and realize how much his mommys faith & prayers had to do with that! Thank you for sharing in such depth as it has definitely stregmthened my testimony! Love you Shandi!!

    ReplyDelete